Creative Giants are looking for a well organised, passionate and enthusiastic full time Studio Assistant to allow us to continue to provide public art strategy, wayfinding, placemaking and outdoor art commissioning services to a wide range of clients.
The role will be varied but will include:
- Answering the phone
- Responding to general email enquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Updating website and social media
- Research for new and existing projects
- Logistics and hospitality for internal meetings and events
- Meetings and appointments for senior staff members
- Arranging travel
- Expenses administration
- Office equipment
- Policy development
- Inputting data
- Induction for new employees and freelancers
- Attend meetings and taking notes
- Contract administration
- Supporting company directors and project managers with ad hoc requirements
- Supporting bookkeeper
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of administration, preferably in a small company working across several different projects at one time
- Existing knowledge of art, architecture and design
- Confidence in working independently as well as responding to needs of a dynamic creative team
- Proficiency in office based software like MS Office and Google Suite.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
The role is based at our central Brighton office.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before 6pm, Monday 14th December 2020. Interviews will take place in mid-December and the contract will begin early January 2021.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond to all applications.