We are hiring!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - FULL TIME - MATERNITY COVER, Jul 2021 – Aug 2022
Creative Giants believe that art has the power to affect change, inspire, stimulate and promote new dialogue. We work with artists, institutions, non-profit organisations, event teams, festivals, brands and agencies alike. Creative Giants see the public realm as an opportunity to showcase highly innovative and creative ideas.
We are looking for a well organised, passionate and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to oversee the daily operations for the company’s senior management team and allow us to continue grow as we provide public art strategy, wayfinding, placemaking and outdoor art commissioning services.
The role will be varied and will offer a huge amount of scope for progression in a collaborative and lively working environment. Success in this role could lead to further opportunities within the company.
Main duties will include:
- Responding to emails
- Scheduling appointments
- Updating website, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Research for projects
- Contributing to new business activities
- Logistics and hospitality
- Meetings and appointments
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Expenses administration
- Office equipment
- Policy development
- Microsoft Office and Teams systems management
- Induction for new employees
- Taking minutes
- Contract administration
- Supporting team with ad hoc requirements
- Proof reading
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of supporting leaders of creative businesses working across several different projects at one time
- Existing knowledge of art, architecture and design
- Confidence in working independently and proactively to respond to needs of a dynamic team
- Calm, diplomatic and approachable demeanour
- Proficiency in office based software like MS Office
- Experience in client facing roles
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
Understanding of business development and sales pipeline management, as well as basic design skills in Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Suite applications would be preferable but not essential.
Location – the role is based at our central Brighton office, with some remote working required.
Salary – Fixed term contract for 12 months, £26,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please send covering letter and CV as separate attachments to email@example.com by 26th May 2021. Interviews will take place online week commencing 31st May 2021.